Section Navigation Bar

Confirmation of occupation date


If you completed a claim form for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support for an address before moving in, use this form to tell us your moving in date so we can assess your entitlement.


What you will need to provide us with

  • Your Housing Benefit reference number, if you have one
  • Your National Insurance number
  • An email address


eForms by AchieveForms